TAPP Water is looking for an experienced product manager to lead TAPP 2, and upcoming TAPP products (more information below).
Without a proven track record in product management, the application will not be taken into account. Experience will be ideally relevant to the products that TAPP Water sells.
The PM will be responsible for:
- Defining specifications for new products
- Finding suppliers and traveling to China (or other) to find best deals of production costs
- Overseeing the product line’s life cycle for constant improvement
- Coordination with supplier + design agency
- Supervision of packaging, production and product quality assurance
- Ensuring compliance with regulation and certifications for target markets
- Project manage the MyTAPP and it’s integration with TAPP products
- Managing the manufacturing, shipping, import costs and P&L
- Market research, insights and SWOT
The ideal candidate for this role will have an entrepreneurial start-up spirit and strong analytical mindset and share our passion for the environment. We need someone who is hands-on, well organized and capable of working independently as well as as part of a team. The candidate should be comfortable in an international environment, working with remote suppliers in China to meet deadlines.
Applicants must have previous experience in:
>> Product management
>> Budget and P&L management
Additional experience that will be beneficial:
>> Knowledge of the market and industry
>> Knowledge in certification processes
>> Experience with physical products with an online distribution model
>> Understanding of the US market
>> Experience working with Chinese suppliers
Candidate must be ready to join a fast-paced environment with like-minded colleagues who make it their mission to lower plastic waste. The candidate will be expected to provide results from day 1. Important to be continuously aware of the latest trends, insights and innovations from the water filtering industry and in regards to plastic pollution.
- Seniority: This is a mid level role with 2-5 years experience reporting directly to the co-founders.
- Language: Excellent English skills (oral and written), other EU languages is a plus.
- Location: Position will be based in Barcelona (Poblenou), 5min from the beach.
- Salary: 30k€ range + bonus based on performance
- Others: share options, health insurance
You can apply through angel.co or send an email with you CV and a few words on why you would be a good fit for this position to email@example.com
More and more people drink bottled water because of taste and worries about health and safety of the tap water. This is inconvenient, expensive and hugely environmentally wasteful.
About TAPP 2:
TAPP 2 is the second generation of a new breed of filters (based on the success and learnings from our first filter, TAPP 1):
>> First filter with biodegradable cartridges
>> Beautifully designed
>> Easy to install and use
>> Uses the latest block carbon filtering technology for clean water
About future generations of TAPP:
>> Filters to become more connected and to measure more parameters
>> New cartridges to address local water issues in countries outside the EU and North America
See full job offer on angel.co