We’ve told you why filtered tap water is healthier than bottled water, but what are the benefits of homemade infused water?
The local supermarket shelves are stacked with enhanced water such as vitamin water, herbal water, flavored water, life water and, yes, skinny water. Most cost 500-1000x tap water and contain artificial extracts that might even be unhealthy for you.
Here are 10 benefits of infused water that you can easily make yourself that will hopefully help you stay away from “enhanced bottled water”:
- Boosts your metabolism thanks to vitamin C
- Satiates you so you don’t eat and drink as much junk
- Keeps you from feeling groggy in the afternoon
- Flushes toxins from your system
- Improves your mood by avoiding dehydration and keeping sugar lower
- Reduces muscle fatigue while working out
- Keeps food moving through the system
- Naturally helps your body release fat cells for water weight loss
- Has a positive impact on the planet, thanks to avoiding single-use plastic bottles
- Saves you lots of money by using tap or filtered tap water instead
Want more great tips for healthier and better water? Sign up for our newsletter below.
Listen to this text