Reusable filter bottle
Reusable bottle with water filter · Filters limescale · 2-month refills · Extra filtration option with Ahlstrom™ refills
Prefiero que me aviséis cuando termine la preventa
¡Recíbelo antes del 31/07!
Leak-proof lid: hermetically sealed
Keeps water cold for 24 hours
Filters 80+ substances, including limescale
Filter non-drinking water with Ahlstrom™ refills
BottlePro in detail
- El filtro más pequeño y compacto del mercado. Medidas: 12,2 x 6,8 x 5,8 cm
- Capacidad para filtrar más de 100 sustancias, cal incluída.
- Fácil instalación sin herramientas, y te facilitamos adaptadores si lo necesitas.
- Los recambios tienen un máximo de 2 meses de duración.
- Measurements: 270 mm x 80 mm
- Weight: 433 g
- Capacity: 750 ml
- A. Lid
- B. Bottle structure
- C. Refill
The materials we use in our products reflect our commitment to sustainability, quality and durability.
- A. The lid is made of ABS and PC plastic, free from toxic additives such as BPA and phthalates, made of natural raw materials.
- B. The BottlePro structure is made of high-quality stainless steel and BPA-free materials.
- C. The refills are composed of organic carbon fibres, which biodegrade into CO2 and water, and UHMW (30%), which is inert and stable and does not accumulate in the marine environment. It also has a part made of BPA- and phthalate-free plastic that covers the refill.
Before first use: Wash the filter with water for 30–60 secs.
Once the bottle is full, drink the water through the straw. It works best when upright or tilted up to 45 degrees.
BottlePro uses advanced 4-stage microfiltration technology.
The refills consist of a block of activated carbon fiber that absorbs chemicals, gases, metals and organic elements thanks to its microscopic structure and its highly porous surface.
As water passes through the filter, all the contaminants are trapped by the activated carbon. The result is clean, ready-to-drink filtered water.
- Filtration rate: 1 L/min
- Refill filtration capacity: 150 L for 2.5 L/day
- Activated carbon fiber density: 1–2 µm
- Substances removed: +80
See filtered water analysis and certificates here
We’ve created two types of refills for BottlePro:
- Refills for mains tap water with advanced microfiltration technology that eliminates more than 80 substances
- Ahlstrom™ refills for non-drinking water, which remove 99.99% of pathogens(Bacteria and viruses)
It’s recommended to install a new refill every 3 months so as not to lose filtering efficiency. Why?
The refills are made of activated carbon, an organic material that can become a breeding ground for microorganisms, which over time can encourage bacteria to grow. These bacteria build up behind the filter and contaminate the water. In addition, the filtered limescale will eventually block the water flow depending on the hardness of the water.
What’s more, our refills are eco-friendly, because once used they can be recycled by following these steps:
- Open the refill to separate the activated carbon from the plastic covering.
- The plastic should be thrown in your plastic recycling bin and the activated carbon block in general waste.
Directions for use
Just fill the bottle with tap water and sip through the straw to enjoy great-tasting, pure, substance-free water. Replace the refill every 2 months to continue enjoying the same filtering quality. You’ll be sent a reminder on the day you need to put on a new one. It’s as easy as that!
Wash the filter with high-pressure water for 30–60 seconds before first use.
To absorb the maximum amount of water, hold the bottle vertically or tilted up to 45°.
What our customers say
I’m super delighted with BottlePro, there’s a huge difference in the taste. On top of the very helpful staff. Highly recommend!
Excellent filter bottle
Excellent product! It’s very good quality, and it’s very easy to install the refills. It removes the taste of chlorine from tap water. Very happy with my purchase!
Very happy, no plastic
I’m from Ibiza city and this filter bottle is a luxury for me. I don’t buy plastic bottles anymore, this is much cheaper and more sustainable.
Ana María Ricco
Filtered water wherever I go
No more going for a run and having to drink water from a fountain because you ran out. 🙂 I bring the bottle and fill it with water from the fountain so that it filters all the substances, this bottle is perfect!
I use the filter bottle for the days when we take the kids on trips. I don’t like drinking public water from a fountain because of the substances it may have. The bottle allows me not to worry.
I think it’s a very good invention! Tap water tastes awful and is full of harmful substances. When I fill up the filter bottle, I don’t have to worry and I always have water wherever I go.
Don’t let your questions go unanswered
For convenience and savings, our subscription is the best option. You’ll receive 6 refills once a year so that you already have them at home and don’t have to worry about buying them when you need them.
Plus, included in the subscription is the TAPPHero+ plan, which saves you much more than if you were to buy the refills separately. What’s more, each year you renew your subscription, the annual price goes down. You’ll be sure to save!
Our standard refills, with advanced 4-stage microfiltration of activated carbon fibers, are perfect for mains water in terms of taste and filtration.
To use BottlePro in areas where water is unsuitable for drinking, we recommend the Ahlstrom™ filter, which removes 99.99% of pathogens. Due to the small size of the pores, the outer filter has a slightly lower flow, requiring more suction.