Although autumn is already here, October is always a month with changing weather and there are still some days of heat. These days are perfect for a refreshing cucumber and lime infused water to wake up in the morning full of energy.
This recipe should be prepared ideally the night before to let the ingredients infuse.
It can be kept in the fridge overnight for extra freshness (our recommended option) in the morning or left covered on the kitchen counter and be drank at room temperature.
Ingredients and machinery:
- 1 liter of filtered water
- 1/4 cucumber*
- 1/2 lime*
- 1 glass jar (1L capacity)
* Try to buy these ingredients package-free, from local producers and grown without pesticides.
Cucumber & lime water step by step:
- Cut the cucumber into small square chunks
- Slice the lime
- Add both into the glass jar and fill with 1 liter of fresh filtered water
- Let the mix infuse overnight
Don’t like the taste or smell of your tap water but still want to prepare this delicious recipe? Try to leave the water in another jug for a few hours before making this recipe (most of the chlorine will evaporate) or buy an affordable and easy to install water filter like TAPP 1.
Did you like the recipe? We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Listen to this text