Coming back from the summer holidays and getting back to a more normal rhythm can be a challenge.We hope to help you out a little by sharing this recipe of a calming chamomile and mint infused water that will make you ready to sleep like a baby. This recipe is very easy and takes almost no time to prepare. But bear in mind that you need to prepare it 3-4h (minimum) before going to bed in order to let the ingredients infuse.
Ingredients and machinery:
- 1 liter of filtered water
- 1 spoonful / bag of tea of chamomile*
- 1 lemon*
- 1 handful of fresh mint*
- 1 infuser (if the chamomile is in bulk instead of in a tea bag)
- 1 glass jar (1L capacity)
Chamomile and mint water recipe step by step:
- Put the mint leaves inside the jar
- Fill it with fresh water from your tap
- Cut the lemon in slices and add them to the water together with the chamomile
- Let the mix infuse at room temperature a minimum of 3-4h
- Enjoy your infused water!